- Rapid point-of-care testing in rural India: progress and challenges. HIV Congress, Taj Lands End Jan 8-10, 2010. Mumbai.
- Oral Point of care tests: evidence, evaluation, challenges in implementation. XVI CALI’s Conference. Cali Intercontinental Hotel, Santiago de Cali, Columbia March 22, 2010
- Quality control with point of care testing programs in resource limited settings. Canada-Colombia Collaborative Research Workshop on HIV/AIDS, Cali Intercontinental Hotel. Cali, Columbia. March 23 2010
- Research overview of Multiplex assays project. Medmira Technologies, Halifax, Nova Scotia, August 20, 2010
- Research: A calling. Presentation to students at Purvis Hall. September 15,2010
- Overview of the implementation research project on prevention of mother- to-child transmission with Multiplex assays in India.
- Invited presentation for second round of funding for the Gates Grand Challenges point-of-care workshop. Organized by the McLaughlin Rotman Center, University of Toronto. Sutton Place Hotel, Toronto. October 22, 2010
- Multiplex assays: impact on patients, providers and health care systems: Research project overview. Department of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Department of Medicine, Sion Hospital, Mumbai. Nov 22, 2010
- Overview of point-of-care technologies – CIHR funded workshop on “Point-of-care technologies: Quo Vadis” Hotel Novotel, Montreal November 30th, 2010
- Implementation research in India with point-of-care tests. CIHR funded workshop on “Point-of-care technologies: Quo Vadis” Hotel Novotel, Montreal November 30th, 2010
- Panel discussion: Point-of-care tests: Implementation Challenges and Future Directions with POC in Canada. CIHR funded workshop on “Point-of-care Diagnostics: Quo Vadis”Hotel Novotel, Montreal November 30th, 2010
- Rapid point-of-care tests as a tool to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV in resource limited settings. Opening talk.
- Colloquium organized by International Federation of Medical Students Association-Quebec chapter. McGill University. March 27th, 2011
- How to make Effective Scientific Presentations: Journal Club presentations. Division of Biochemistry. Department of Medicine, McGill University. Jewish General Hospital. April 5th, 2011
- Application of Bayesian methods on POC tests for HIV and related co- infections. HIV infections A workshop on Meta-analyses. Hyatt Regency, Montreal. Le Reseau Quebecois de recherché sur l’usage on Meta-analyses. Hyatt Regency, Montreal. May 4, 2011.
- Salivary and oral fluid based HIV antibody assays for rapid diagnosis of HIV infection. Cochrane Canada 9th Annual Symposium Oral Presentation, Vancouver, Feb 2011.
- Differential Impact of Genetic Diversity on Disease Progression in the treatment-naïve HIV-1 infected adults: A Systematic Review of global evidence. The Canadian HIV AIDS Conference, Toronto, Canada, April 15, 2011
- Application of Bayesian methods on POC tests for HIV and related co-infections. Hepatitis B and C infection. A workshop on Meta-analyses. Hyatt Regency, Montreal. Le Reseau Quebecois de recherché sur l’usage on Meta-analyses. Hyatt Regency, Montreal. May 4, 2011.
- Overview of my implementation research program in point of care diagnostics for HIV and co- infections. PATH. Point of care diagnostics workshop. Seattle, USA, June 30, 2011
- Head to head comparisons in accuracy of 4 popular POC tests for Syphilis.International STD Conference, Quebec City. July 10, 2011
- Role of specimens and reference standards in evaluating accuracy of point of care tests for Syphilis. Sept 26th, 2011, Institut National de Sante Publique, Montreal, Canada.
- Implementation research program on point of care diagnostics for HIV and related co-infections. CIHR New Investigator Workshop, Lac DuLage, Quebec, Canada.
- Career choices. Discovery Day, Montreal Neurological Institute. Montreal
- Head to head comparisons of Oraquick oral and finger stick point-of-care test: results from a meta-analyses. Diagnostics training course. University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Technical Advisory Group, London, May 29th 30th 2012: Self testing strategy for HIV infection: concept and plan of action. Hilton Paddington, London
- 2012 Seminar June 4, 2012: Are we ready to self test for HIV? Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics & Occupational Health. McGill University
- La Actuel Seminar: Point of care technologies for HIV/STI: evidence, evaluation, future: Invited talk. June 19, 2012
- 2012 POC implementation research : EPI 600 September 19, 2012
- 2012 Diagnostic meta-analyses: Bayesian application Diagnostics course Montreal. July 5, 2012
- 2012 Jewish General Hospital: Invited talk on Self-testing for HIV in Canada: Sept 30th 2012